Enter our career portal by clicking the button below or any of the others like it found throughout our Careers site.
If this is your first time applying on-line with us or you haven't applied recently you will need to register in our system. Select the position you wish to apply for, click on Apply Online, click Register, enter the required information, and then complete an online application.
Once you have registered you will be able to log in anytime to apply for other positions, view, print, and update your application, view the status of the jobs you've applied for, view your correspondence, update or change your security questions, and change your password.
Want to be a more competitive applicant? Consider these tips.
Visualize yourself working for an organization where your contributions are valued, you can gain significant skills, and you can make a difference. Communication, collaboration, stewardship and guest focus define us.
Prepare a strong employment application
- Print each job posting that interests you; refer to it as you prepare your application
- Complete all sections of your application even if you also submit a resume
- List all of your work history and volunteer experience
- Do not say “see resume” or “resume is on file”
- Record and retain your user name and password for future use
Resume (optional unless stated otherwise)
- On each page include your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number and page number
- List your skills, education and training
- List all of your work and volunteer experience
- List work references; include their name, address, e-mail address, phone number; describe their work relationship to you
- Use a descriptive filename for your resume such as “resume022014.doc”
Multiple cover letters (optional unless stated otherwise)
- Submit a cover letter for each job posting; include how your experience relates to the position to which you are applying; use a descriptive filename for each letter such as “salesassociate022014.doc”
- Use the posted qualifications as a guide to describe the skills, knowledge and experience you bring to the job and to Colonial Williamsburg; clearly state where you match or exceed the posted qualifications
- Include the key points you would like to communicate during an interview
- Describe the work ethic and unique passion you will bring to Colonial Williamsburg
Colonial Williamsburg’s application review process
- Human Resources recruiters compare posted qualifications to your employment application; applications considered the best matches are shared with hiring managers. hiring managers decide which applicant(s) to contact for interviews
Check the status of job posting(s) for your application(s)
- It is our goal to communicate with our job applicants; you may receive either an email or telephone call for an interview, or an email once a position is filled
- Login to “My Account” and check the job posting status; “Closed” status means the posting is filled; “Hold” status means the manager is reviewing applications
Colonial Williamsburg job posting website (www.ColonialWilliamsburg.org/careers)
- Review Colonial Williamsburg job postings frequently as changes can occur daily
- We have many year-round as well as part-time and/or seasonal opportunitie.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT US: 757-220-7713 | Careers@cwf.org