October 23, 2012
Share the Holiday Season in the Revolutionary City With a Friend For Just $15
Colonial Williamsburg Annual Pass, Collegiate Pass and Good Neighbor Pass members save big on Bring-a-Friend tickets available Nov. 1 through Dec. 23. The special Single Day ticket affords guests access to all Revolutionary City exhibition sites and Colonial Williamsburg’s exquisite museums.
The Bring-a-Friend ticket offer is exclusive to Colonial Williamsburg pass members and is available through Dec. 23 at a 62 per cent discount. The regular price of a single day ticket is $39.95 for adults and $20.95 for youth. Bring-a-Friend tickets are valid for one day and may be purchased at the Colonial Williamsburg Regional Visitor Center.
'As a thank you to our loyal pass members, we are offering this special ticket promotion that allows them to bring friends and family so they can explore the Revolutionary City together, as well as enjoy the unique experiences that Colonial Williamsburg offers during the late fall and holiday seasons' said Skip Ferebee, Colonial Williamsburg’s director of consumer strategy and sales. 'And it could not happen at a more beautiful time of year.'
Colonial Williamsburg Annual Pass, Collegiate Pass and Good Neighbor Pass members enjoy benefits including:
- • Unlimited access to the Revolutionary City sites including 18 trade shops;
• Seasonal discounts on carriage rides, Kimball Theatre events and evening programs;
• Access to our three world-class Art Museums;
• The Revolutionary City®, Colonial Williamsburg award-winning interactive street drama;
• Tours of the Governor’s Palace, Capitol, R. Charlton’s Coffeehouse and Great Hopes Plantation;
• The new Anderson’s Blacksmith Shop and Public Armoury site that reflects the complexity and urgency of mounting a war effort against the world’s most powerful 18th-century nation.
The Bring-a-Friend offer is available for purchase on-site at the Colonial Williamsburg Regional Visitor Center. Pass holders must present an active pass when making a Bring-a-Friend purchase for guests ages six and above (children under six are free).