WILLIAMSBURG® catalog focuses on spring products
Spring has always been a time to celebrate new beginnings. In the WILLIAMSBURG® Spring 2002 catalog, the hope and expectation of the season follows through on each page, with a focus on weddings—everything from gift ideas for the new couple and their attendants to whatever they’ll need to set up house. And, of course, it’s not just for the new couple—anyone else will enjoy our selections, too!
- The Wedding Plate. This is the ultimate wedding gift, in hand-painted delft with the names of the bride and groom and the date when they were swept completely off their feet.
- The Essential Magnolia Print. Native to America, magnolias were all the rage with 18th-century English gentry. Botanical artist Georg Dionysius Ehret fueled the frenzy with his lush paintings of the Southern tree. Beautifully printed on fine rag content paper, this 18- by 25-inch print is ready to frame.
- Kuba and Star Ushak Rugs. Our newest WILLIAMSBURG® rugs by Nourison, these beautiful Turkish designs are adapted and hand stitched in needlepoint loop microstitch. All wool pile with silk thread accents.
- Emma’s Album Bedding. Adapted from an 1850 antique quilt in Colonial Williamsburg’s Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum, Emma’s Album Bedding boasts hand quilted and hand appliquéd fuschias, geraniums, roses, tulips, peonies, courting birds and butterflies. This quilt comes in twin, full/queen and king sizes plus standard shams.
- William and Mary Bedding. The popular WILLIAMSBURG® bedding line returns this season in an array of stunning new colors, including indigo blue, silver green, terra cotta, buttercup and cornflower blue. The soft matelassé coverlets and bedspreads come in twin, full, queen and king sizes with coordinating linen/cotton ruffle skirts.
To request a catalog, call customer service at (800) 414-6291.