Bring the past alive in your classroom
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation is proud to announce its next generation of HERO online programming, launching August 1, 2015!
Extensive educational resources are available in the new HERO multimedia library and e-learning environment.
What are the features and benefits of HERO?
- Developed by teachers for teachers
- On-demand access to award-winning curated video
- 50+ thematic programs with accompanying teacher resources, including lesson plans
- Student interactive explorations
- Searchable standards correlations
- Fully searchable content
- Exclusive HERO Live! interactivity
- LTI enabled for your learning management system
This subscription library is $250.00 for a one-year school site license.
Email HEROSupport@cwf.org for more information.
Bringing stories from history to you
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation is proud to announce its new broadcast programming.
The award-winning one-hour HERO Live! broadcasts are complimentary to all viewers. Watch via online streaming or your local television broadcaster. HERO Live! broadcasts feature historical documentary or dramatic video in combination with live discussion by experts and historians, as well as interactive opportunities for all viewers via Twitter and instant feedback polls.
HERO Live! features seven live broadcast programs airing October through April at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET.
This program was underwritten in part
by the William and Gretchen Kimball Young Patriots Fund.