Explore our newest family-friendly evening experience in the Governor's Palace Gardens. This magical glow event will transform our world-class gardens into the star of the show, illuminating the Spring bloom like never before. Enjoy the sounds of the finest 18th-century entertainments on your stroll through the enchanted gardens.
- All guests are required to wear face masks indoors and outdoors per Virginia Executive Order 72. Face coverings will be worn by Colonial Williamsburg staff.
- Due to capacity restrictions, timed tickets are limited.
- Please note that this event is not ADA accessible.
- No stroboscopic lights will be used.
- Weather permitting
- CW Lights is a walking experience, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Pets are not permitted.
Parking at the Visitor Center is available, and you can take the shuttle bus to the Palace and back until 10 p.m. If you plan to be in the Historic Area after 10 p.m., please do not park at the Visitor Center. Parking is available at the Art Museums parking lot at 301 S. Nassau Street or one of the paid parking lots closer to the Historic Area.
Entertainments at the Play House
See the theatrical entertainments of The Jug Broke Theatre Co. Enjoyment for all! Check the marquee by the stage for daily performances.
American Indian Life Series
A different program each day will examine a specific aspect of American Indian history, society, and role in the American story.
The Only Unavoidable Subject of Regret
Join Mrs. Washington in December of 1799 as she comes to terms with the General’s Last Will and Testament, and hear from George Washington on his evolution on slavery.
Art Museums Admission