Explore our newest family-friendly evening experience in the Governor's Palace Gardens. This magical glow event will transform our world-class gardens into the star of the show, illuminating the Spring bloom like never before. Enjoy the sounds of the finest 18th-century entertainments on your stroll through the enchanted gardens.
- All guests are required to wear face masks indoors and outdoors per Virginia Executive Order 72. Face coverings will be worn by Colonial Williamsburg staff.
- Due to capacity restrictions, timed tickets are limited.
- Please note that this event is not ADA accessible.
- No stroboscopic lights will be used.
- Weather permitting
- CW Lights is a walking experience, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Pets are not permitted.
Parking at the Visitor Center is available, and you can take the shuttle bus to the Palace and back until 10 p.m. If you plan to be in the Historic Area after 10 p.m., please do not park at the Visitor Center. Parking is available at the Art Museums parking lot at 301 S. Nassau Street or one of the paid parking lots closer to the Historic Area.
American Indian Interpretation
Explore the diverse cultures of Native peoples striving to preserve their traditional way of life and learn about the roles they played in creating a new country.
Williamsburg Inn Afternoon Tea
A seasonal selection of savories, scones, pastries and more. Enjoy Harney and Sons Tea and a glass of sparkling wine. 2:00pm, Adults, $39. Reservations Required via Opentable
Open to the Public
Visit a Nation Builder- Edith Cumbo
Step into the past with Edith Cumbo, Free Black Sister, Mother, Fighter, Founder.