You’re invited to meet the people who bring history to life at Colonial Williamsburg. Reconnect with your family in this 18th-century city. Discover our trade shops, historic sites, and costumed interpreters. With two world-class art museums, a host of evening activities, and mouthwatering meals, there’s something new and unforgettable for every generation.
Three Great Museums. One Ticket.
Our living history museum and two art museums at Colonial Williamsburg offer something for everyone, from hands-on activities to guided tours of original 18th-century buildings to our unmatched folk-art collection.Your Admission Ticket is the Key
Let’s Stay in Touch
Sign up to hear from us with seasonal updates, special announcements and tips to get the most out of your visit.
5 Tips to Plan the Best Trip
- There’s so much to see that guests often tell us they wish they had planned a longer visit. That’s why we recommend at least three days in the colonial capital. Check out our Multi-day Itinerary for First Timers for must-dos and fan tips.
- Buy Admission Tickets. Sure, you can walk through our historic streets for free, but your admission ticket is your key to more than 20 historic trade sites, interpreter-led tours of our family homes and government buildings, more than 100 English gardens, and the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg.
- Plan a trip based on your interests! Whether you’re looking for a couple’s getaway, a family exploration, a makers’ tour, or a foodie paradise, we have an itinerary for you. Customize your visit with these (and more!) Curated Itineraries.
- Start your visit at the Visitor Center. Redeem your tickets with our agents, book a carriage ride, and grab a map and today’s schedule. Plus, parking is ample and free.
- Not quite ready to book your trip? Subscribe to our emails above to learn more about what each season brings, and be the first to hear about exciting events and ticket offers.